Happy Thursday Everyone! And a HUGE thanks to Amanda for hosting the Link Up. She rocks!
Let the random thoughts begin…
1. Decorating – We’ve been in our new apartment for 7 months and still have not hung a picture in our living room. We couldn’t decide because it’s a BIG COMMITMENT…the first thing you see coming up the stairs! We finally agreed to use a wall decal instead! I love these because they don’t damage the wall and you can move them whenever you want. This is what we decided on and I ADORE it!
2. Dunkin Coffee – I picked up this coffee at Walgreens. I had never seen it but it was on sale with the Christmas items. (Don’t you love end of the season sales!) I felt like I was taking a risk on the flavor but I couldn’t turn down Apple Pie… it’s delicious! Wish I purchased more but when I returned, they were all GONE! 😦
3. Mason Jars – What is it about mason jars that makes everything better? Coffee + Mason Jar = Happiness …FACT!
4. Scandal – I’m not quite sure which awesome Blog I was reading that recommended the show Scandal but now I’m attached. (if you know which one it is please let me know so I can give them credit) The show has so many twists and turns, you never know what’s coming!! Go over..no RUN over to your Netflix account and start watching. Prepare yourself ..you’e gonna get hooked!!
5. High Tops – On Tiago’s recommendation I have bought my first official pair of casual Osiris high tops. Sneakers have always been pretty strict for working out so this is new stomping grounds for me. PUN INTENDED! Boyfriend approves on the colors and so do I. They’re pretty cool!
Do you have Decals in your home? Strange Coffee flavors? Mason jars a plenty? Guilty pleasure TV show? High Tops!?
Have a great day!! 🙂